- Hydrate, nourish, moisturize, minimize fine lines and wrinkles while improving your skins elasticity
- A pure, antioxidant rich face oil that carries the natural characteristics of the Marula tree kernel
- Remarkable absorbency into the skin with no greasy residue, resulting in radiant, glowing skin
- Suitable for all skin types. No parabens, ethoxylates, petroleum, dyes, or preservatives. Non GMO
- We create every product at Bloom Making Skin Happy with the best quality organic active ingredients and environment friendly packaging
Organic Marula Luxury Face Oil is obtained by cold pressing the kernels of Sclerocarya birrea from the Marula tree, which is native to Africa. Marula Oil is moisturizing and won't clog your pores. Also rich in essential fatty acids Omega 9-oleic and Omega 6-linoleic that deeply hydrate, nourish, heal, and reduces redness. It's known for its remarkable absorbency into the skin with no greasy residue, resulting in radiant, glowing skin. Hydrate, nourish, moisturize, and minimize fine lines and wrinkles while improving your skin's elasticity.
What makes this "miracle oil", as its been called, so fantastic is that is has an 80% absorbency rate. Use this with your daily moisturizer for ultimate hydration. This oil is a game changer in the fight against fine lines and wrinkles.
Yes, you can use our Bloom Making Skin Happy Marula Oil if you have acne! Do not be afraid of this product on your ace- prone skin. Marula Oil is pH balanced and non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog your pores. In fact, Marula Oil has anti-microbial properties, and can actually heal blemishes. Hooray!
Our Marula Oil is also great for a make up primer, as it absorbs quickly and gives your skin a smooth and matte finish. Use as your moisturizer, or use with your moisturizer.
To support our mission, we’ve adopted a farm-to-face philosophy. Every ingredient in our product line is hand selected to ensure quality standards and that it comes only from natural, sustainable, organic or wild crafted sources- from seed to serum. We influence each stage of the production process and by-pass traditional supply chain channels.
Note that the color, texture or scent of our natural product batches may vary. This is normal and expected as our small batch production process.
All Natural and Organic Ingredients: Marula Oil