You may already have a New Year’s resolution, and hopefully you are succeeding. But how about a skin care resolution? Here are a few great ideas that can encourage you to treat your skin better this year.
- This year, put a little extra effort and research into your skin care products. Your skin will love you for it. Be mindful of parabens, dyes, or harsh chemicals. Switch to safer products.
- Stick to one skin care routine. You need to allow 5 to 6 weeks for your new routine to have visible effects. Be patient and you will notice a difference.
- Even if you have oily skin, you still need a moisturizer. Don’t starve your face, especially in the winter months.
- Try not to touch your face so much, remember where those digits have been all day!
- Don’t forget your body, try a body scrub weekly and moisturize the heck out of your body. The body needs love too.